Saturday 24 November 2012

In-kind sponsorship for Rumah K.I.D.S



Group photo of APOH climbers and children from Rumah K.I.D.S
 

A Piece of Hope (APOH) has organized a charity Mount Kinabalu climb from 14 - 18 July 2012 to raise fund for Rumah K.I.D.S. -  a home where orphans and children who are abandoned, abused and neglected are given shelter, love and care. APOH consists of a group of annual Mount Kinabalu climbers who climb up Mount Kinabalu, Sabah to raise fund for charity home. This is the 6th year the climbers did the fund raising campaign.

Salcon also participated in supporting Rumah K.I.D.S by sponsoring mugs and notebooks for the children in Rumah K.I.D.S during the APOH cheque presentation ceremony. We hoped the little giveaway can help to ease the home's burden. The children were happy when they received the notebook as it was very useful during their school opening.


APOH climbers have a good time with Rumah K.I.D.S's children




Exterior of Rumah K.I.D.S


No comments:

Post a Comment